absolute pressure meaning
Pressure (force per unit area) of a gas or liquid determined with respect to that of a vacuum (taken as zero).
[Oil and gas]
This is the gauge pressure plus atmospheric pressure. Pressure measured from absolute zero pressure, ordinarily expressed as gauge pressure (the reading obtained from a pressure measuring instrument) plus atmospheric pressure, denoted in pounds per square inch absolute (psia) or kilopascal (kpa).
- More: Next
- 3051 shape intelligent absolute pressure transmitter
- 1151 shape intelligent absolute pressure transmitter
- absolute pressure max 060 mpa ? min 020 kpa
- absolute pressure max 060 mpa, min 020 kpa
- absolute pressure max 025 mpa min 020 kpa