- More: Next
- the traits showed when the viviparous plantlets abscise and disperse that the dispersing behavior for the viviparous plantlets is adaptable to the special environment
- conclusions : in open operation for complicated posterior urethral stricture, cicatrical tissue can be completely and safely abscised without complication by using this appliance
- The species also has the ability to abscise shoots complete with green leaves.
- As the leaf develops the scales abscise.
- In the spring, pycnidium are produced on plant debris and the petioles of abscise leaves.