Adjective: ablaze u'bleyz
- Keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement
"his face all ablaze with excitement"
- aflame, aroused
- Lighted up by or as by fire or flame
"forests set ablaze by lightning"
- afire, aflame, aflare, alight, on fire
- Resembling flame in brilliance or colour
"maple trees ablaze in autumn"
- Lighted with red light as if with flames
"streets ablaze with lighted Christmas trees"
- inflamed, reddened
- set ablaze: Verb: set ablazeSe ...
- this town's really ablaze like a christmas tree.
- "there i know!" the old lady was ablaze.
- when night fell, the construction site was ablaze with light.
- the old lady was ablaze.
- the city was ablaze with light, and not a single air-raid alarm sounded.