abdominal aortas meaning
The aorta from the diaphragm to the bifurcation into the right and left common iliac arteries.
- biocompatibility between stent graft and abdominal aorta
- left ofthe spine, fourth lumbar down, the abdominal aorta
- effect of magnesium sulfate on prevent stent restenosis in rabbits abdominal aorta stent model
- the expression of hypoxia-inducible factor-1 and related genes in ruptured abdominal aorta aneurysm
- value of monitoring fetal and abdominal aorta flow in forecasting intrauterine fetal hypoxia