- /ā-ronˈik/ or Aaronical /-ik-l/
1. Relating to Aaron, the Jewish high priest (Bible)
2. Relating to the priesthood
Aaron's beard noun
1. A saxifrage, often grown dangling from pots
2. The great St John's wort
3. Ivy-leaved toadflax, or a similar plant
Aaron's rod noun
Mullein, goldenrod, or a similar plant, with tall straight flowering stem
- The Aaronic Priesthood Restoration Site preserves the location of their home.
- Both factions enjoy the ministry of Elders and Aaronic Priesthood offices.
- All worthy LDS males receive the Aaronic Priesthood at age twelve.
- The Aaronic priesthood is now typically given at the age of twelve.
- The pulpits to the West end were reserved for the Aaronic Priesthood.