- Noun: aa aa
- A dry form of lava resembling clinkers
- An associate degree in arts
- Associate in Arts
- An international organization that provides a support group for persons trying to overcome alcoholism
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Automobile Association
Derived forms: aas
Encyclopedia: AAAa, Engelberger Aa, Brynjar Aa Aa, Sarner Aa, Terje Aa, Estonia Aa, Norway
Abbr. for the “Architectural Association,” the largest school of architecture in England; address 34–36 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3ES.
assessment agent; avenue of approach
1. Abbreviation of attoampere.
2. Obsolete for ABAMPERE.
- More: Next
- in this section, we will consider the rank of aa from an analytic point of view.
- 3 . aa rechargeable or alkaline battery can be used
- u . s . treasury inflation-protected securities aa shares
- press release : aa note programme tender results
- testing the trace elements in water with aas technology