united republic of tanzania meaning
Noun: United Republic of Tanzania
- A republic in eastern Africa
Type of: African country, African nation
Part of: Africa, British Commonwealth, Commonwealth of Nations, East Africa
Encyclopedia: United Republic of Tanzania
- tanzania: Noun: Tanzania&nbs ...
- united arab republic: Noun: United Arab ...
- united republic of cameroon: [Medicine]A republ ...
- Zanzibar united with Tanganyika in 1964 to form the United Republic of Tanzania.
- The United Republic of Tanzania experienced a similar outcome.
- From there he served a Military Adviser in the United Republic of Tanzania.
- Zanzibar is now a semi-autonomous state in the United Republic of Tanzania.
- The country was renamed the United Republic of Tanzania on October 29, 1964.
- united nations secretariat meaning
- united presbyterian church meaning
- united provinces meaning
- united reformed church meaning
- united republic of cameroon meaning
- united research brand of aminophylline meaning
- united self-defense force of colombia meaning
- united self-defense group of colombia meaning
- united society of believers in christ's second appearing meaning
- united states meaning