qrs complex meaning
n : the series of deflections in an electrocardiogram that represent electrical activity generated by ventricular depolarization prior to contraction of the ventricles —compare P WAVE, T WAVE
- selection method of indexes of qrs complex similarity for mobile electrocardiogram signals
- During ventricle contraction ( QRS complex ), the heart depolarizes.
- After the dropped QRS complex, the PR interval resets and the cycle repeats.
- The T wave should be deflected opposite the terminal deflection of the QRS complex.
- The point where the QRS complex meets the ST segment is the J-point.