polarizing microscope meaning
n : a microscope equipped to produce polarized light for examination of a specimen
- routine and research polarizing microscope
- new student teaching polarizing microscope
- standard test method for photoelastic determination of residual stress in a transparent glass matrix using a polarizing microscope and optical retardation compensation procedures
- Deedrick said he had used a polarizing microscope, a fluourescent microscope, a scanning electronic microscope and a comparison microscope to inspect the fibers.
- Other items of note in the collection include a Norremberg polariscope, a nineteenth century polarizing microscope, and the first portable GPS device ( pictured below ).