mount kilimanjaro meaning
Noun: Mount Kilimanjaro
- The highest peak in Africa; located in northeastern Tanzania; 19,340 feet high
Type of: mountain peak
Part of: Tanzania, United Republic of Tanzania
Encyclopedia: Mount Kilimanjaro
- kilimanjaro: Noun: Kilimanjaro& ...
- mount: Verb: mount & ...
- cover mount: noun A ...
- klatsky has completed six marathons and in 1990 climbed mount kilimanjaro
- a group makes its way towards camp barafu on oct . 19 during a trek to mount kilimanjaro
- Mount Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa, came next.
- I saw him when he was training to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.
- He accompanied the 12 climbers with disabilities who scaled Mount Kilimanjaro.