m phase meaning
A method of indirect cell division by means of which the two daughter nuclei normally receive identical complements of the number of chromosomes of the somatic cells of the species. n : the period in the cell cycle during which cell division takes place —called also D phase —compare G1 PHASE, G2 PHASE, S PHASE
- the transition from g2 / m phase is also mediated by cdk ( s)
- the activity and expression of pkb increased in g2 / m phase, the mrna level also detectable contract to m ii oocytes
- Its function is limited to cell cycle G2-M phase.
- The interaction between the G 2 to the M phase.
- Survivin was absent in interphase, but present in the M phase.