french door meaning
- Noun: French door french dor
- A light door with transparent or glazed panels extending the full length
Derived forms: French doors
Type of: door
Encyclopedia: French door
- More: Next
- Two rear wipers were installed on each of the French doors.
- A pair of French doors lead out to the back terrace.
- To the upper level verandah are several pairs of French doors.
- Half glazed French doors open onto the verandahs from internal rooms.
- Each room also has timber French doors opening to the balcony.