- Plants with heads composed of many florets: aster; daisy; dandelion; goldenrod; marigold; lettuces; ragweed; sunflower; thistle; zinnia
- family Compositae, Asteraceae, family Asteraceae, aster family
Type of: asterid dicot family
Part of: Campanulales, order Campanulales
A large plant family of the order Asterales,subclass Asteridae,class Magnoliopsida. The family is also known as Compositae. Flower petals are joined near the base and stamens alternate with the corolla lobes. The common name of daisy refers to several genera of this family including ASTER; CHRYSANTHEMUM; RUDBECKIA; TANACETUM.
- family compositae: Noun: family Compo ...
- analysis of electrical signal of three species in compositae
- temperature stress on physiological indices of compositae weeds and their adaptive significance
- treatment of reflux esophagitis by combination therapy of capsule catechu compositae and cisapride
- professor hu is a great authority on ilex, hemerocaulis, paulonnia, compositae and orchidaceae
- the evolution sequence of 5 genera in trib . belianthanae cass and the upper limit of rapd marker in the compositae family were also discussed