b shares meaning
1) In the USA, a category of less important ordinary shares. B shares are usually distinguished from A shares by their limited voting power.
2) A class of shares traded on Chinese stock markets.
- More: Next
- did a or b share relevant information
- kones b share was listed on the helsinki stock exchange in 1967
- b share market opening to domestic residents and the globalization of chinas security market
- an empirical analysis on information value of earnings announcement in a and b share markets
- "currently, the b shares trade at 15 times earnings, while the a shares trade at 60 times