<character> "," ASCII character 44. Common names: ITU-T: comma. Rare: ITU-T: cedilla; INTERCAL: tail.
In the C programming language, "," is an operator which evaluates its first argument (which presumably has side-effects) and then returns the value of its second argument. This is useful in "for" statements and macros.
- i know him , but i do n't frequent him much.
- yes , he has engaged in international trade.
- suddenly , they heard a voice behind them.
- as i look back , scenes of the past leap before my eyes.
- say it to his face , not behind his back ..