medicine in Chinese
[ 'medsin, -disin ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "medicine"Synonyms of "medicine""medicine" in a sentence"medicine" meaning
past tense: medicined past participle: medicined plural: medicines present participle: medicining
- Take care not to spill a drop of the medicine .
- I felt much better after taking the medicine .
- The child drank up the medicine at a draught .
- The medicine is potent enough to produce the desired effect .
- Take this dose of medicine on an empty stomach ...
- He finally got a dose of his own medicine .
- The doctor mixed ( me ) some medicine .
- This medicine will give you release from pain .
- This medicine will have immediate efficiency .
- Many medicines are products of catalysts .
- the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries; "he studied medicine at Harvard"
Synonyms: practice of medicine,
- punishment for one''s actions; "you have to face the music"; "take your medicine"
- (medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease
Synonyms: medication, medicament, medicinal drug,
- the branches of medical science that deal with nonsurgical techniques
Synonyms: medical specialty, Verb
- treat medicinally, treat with medicine
"physical medicine" in Chinese, "state medicine" in Chinese, "patent medicine" in Chinese, "composing medicine" in Chinese, "proprietary medicine" in Chinese, "clinical medicine" in Chinese, "medicine man" in Chinese, "forensic medicine" in Chinese, "cumulative medicine" in Chinese, "medicinal wrapping machine" in Chinese, "medicinalfunguss" in Chinese, "medicinalis toxicosis" in Chinese, "medicinally" in Chinese, "medicinalsensorineuraldeafness" in Chinese, "medicine (drug)" in Chinese, "medicine (l02)" in Chinese, "medicine abuse" in Chinese, "medicine administering bag" in Chinese,