meat in Chinese
[ mi: t ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "meat"Synonyms of "meat"Use "meat" in a sentence
- The meat was salted away for future use .
- Meat and fish are cleaned and trimmed .
- The meat production looks to further increase .
- Meat will readily taint in close weather .
- Do you serve roast meat with buffets ?
- I will buy extra meat and just freeze it .
- Meat will soon spoil in warm weather .
- He is chewing a rubbery piece of meat .
- Meat does n't cook as quickly as an egg .
- They had some cold meat for dinner .
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
Synonyms: kernel, substance, core, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- the flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food
- the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone; "black walnut kernels are difficult to get out of the shell"
"meat pie" in Chinese, "white meat" in Chinese, "spoon meat" in Chinese, "meat chopper" in Chinese, "monkey meat" in Chinese, "mince meat" in Chinese, "meat man" in Chinese, "meat screen" in Chinese, "meat hooks" in Chinese, "measuringtape" in Chinese, "measuringtube" in Chinese, "measuringweir" in Chinese, "measurment" in Chinese, "measurment of film thickness" in Chinese, "meat additive" in Chinese, "meat agar" in Chinese, "meat aging room" in Chinese, "meat analogue" in Chinese,