master in Chinese
[ 'mɑ:stə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "master"Synonyms of "master""master" in a sentence"master" meaning
past tense: mastered past participle: mastered plural: masters present participle: mastering
- Malachy thus became master of dublin .
- "not in sight?" repeated his master .
- He is the master who initiated me into the craft .
- He re-read the letter from the master .
- The pupil was not less famous than his master ..
- Every man is the master of his own fortune .
- The slaves slew their master with swords .
- He has made himself master of the language .
- Mathematicians can master any difficulty .
- Every profession produces its own topmost master ..
- most important element; "the chief aim of living"; "the main doors were of solid glass"; "the principal rivers of America"; "the principal example"; "policemen were primary targets"; "the master bedroom"; "a master switch"
Synonyms: chief, main, primary, principal, Verb
- have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of; "Do you control these data?"
- be or become completely proficient or skilled in; "She mastered Japanese in less than two years"
Synonyms: get the hang,
- get on top of; deal with successfully; "He overcame his shyness"
Synonyms: overcome, get over, subdue, surmount,
- have dominance or the power to defeat over; "Her pain completely mastered her"; "The methods can master the problems"
Synonyms: dominate, Noun
- an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
Synonyms: master copy, original,
- key that secures entrance everywhere
Synonyms: passkey, passe-partout, master key,
- presiding officer of a school
Synonyms: headmaster, schoolmaster,
- an artist of consummate skill; "a master of the violin"; "one of the old masters"
- an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- directs the work of others
- someone who holds a master''s degree from academic institution
- an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
Synonyms: captain, sea captain, skipper,
- a person who has general authority over others
Synonyms: overlord, lord,
- a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
Synonyms: victor, superior,
"master mechanic" in Chinese, "old masters" in Chinese, "lock master" in Chinese, "master key" in Chinese, "grand master" in Chinese, "chorus master" in Chinese, "quiz master" in Chinese, "pay master" in Chinese, "sailing master" in Chinese, "mastelo" in Chinese, "mastema" in Chinese, "mastemarrative" in Chinese, "mastenbrock" in Chinese, "mastenbroek" in Chinese, "master (correctional services)" in Chinese, "master 2-steexercise" in Chinese, "master 2-step exercise test" in Chinese, "master [mistress] of method" in Chinese,