mast in Chinese
[ mɑ:st ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mast"Use "mast" in a sentence
past tense: masted past participle: masted plural: masts present participle: masting
- First the sails and then the masts went .
- You will have to go forward of the mast .
- Flags were flying on every mast .
- Mary stood up, steadying herself by the mast .
- Antigen interacts with the surface of sensitized mast cells .
- I called to her, and the mast moved easily and accurately .
- A specific order forbade the existence of ships with more than two masts .
- The weather continuing clear, i applied myself to get up my mast and spread my sail .
- Suddenly a gust of wind whipped the boat round. it tore the sails from the mast .
- She was intended to have a double island superstructure, with a funnel in each, as well as a tripod mast .
- a vertical spar for supporting sails
- any sturdy upright pole
- nuts of forest trees used as feed for swine
- nuts of forest trees (as beechnuts and acorns) accumulated on the ground
"mooring mast" in Chinese, "venetian mast" in Chinese, "royal mast" in Chinese, "mast house" in Chinese, "jigger mast" in Chinese, "mast cell" in Chinese, "jury mast" in Chinese, "goal post mast" in Chinese, "massy" in Chinese, "massys" in Chinese, "masszi" in Chinese, "mass，masslike" in Chinese, "massé" in Chinese, "mast 2" in Chinese, "mast and rigging" in Chinese, "mast and sail" in Chinese, "mast antenna" in Chinese,