marine in Chinese
[ mə'ri:n ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "marine"Synonyms of "marine""marine" in a sentence"marine" meaning
- A marine detector is a hydrophone .
- Marine snakes use a similar desalting mechanism .
- Basically, joe is a marine animal .
- Marines are catching hell there .
- Many marine transgressions occur across coastal plains .
- We also have a marine information research division .
- Were you in the marine corps ?
- Most marine plants can live only in the photic zone .
- That will do for the marines !
- The marines continued to occupy the country for many years .
- of or relating to the sea; "marine explorations"
- of or relating to military personnel who serve both on land and at sea (specifically the U.S. Marine Corps); "marine barracks"
- relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen; "nautical charts"; "maritime law"; "marine insurance"
Synonyms: nautical, maritime, Adjective
- native to or inhabiting the sea; "marine plants and animals such as seaweed and whales"
- a soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
"horse marine" in Chinese, "royal marines" in Chinese, "royal marine artillery" in Chinese, "marinde" in Chinese, "marindolac" in Chinese, "marindra" in Chinese, "marinduque" in Chinese, "marinduque mining and industrial corp" in Chinese, "marine (martime) climate" in Chinese, "marine 3-d survey" in Chinese, "marine abrasion" in Chinese, "marine accident" in Chinese,