many in Chinese
[ 'meni ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "many"Synonyms of "many""many" in a sentence"many" meaning
- They had learned to give up many things .
- Many lives have been saved by surgery .
- She practised as a solicitor for many years .
- There have been no transport for many weeks .
- Many people seemed disturbed recently .
- This may be true for many agarics .
- Energy manifests itself in many ways or forms .
- The export trade subjects to many risks .
- She lent her name to many worthy causes .
- Many buildings were demolished by a hurricane .
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as'' or `too'' or `so'' or `that''; amounting to a large but indefinite number; "many temptations"; "the temptations are many"; "a good many"; "a great many"; "many directions"; "take as many apples as you like"; "too many clouds to see"; "never saw so many people"