manifold in Chinese
[ 'mænifəuld ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "manifold"Synonyms of "manifold"Use "manifold" in a sentence
past tense: manifolded past participle: manifolded plural: manifolds present participle: manifolding
- The gases pass into the exhaust manifold .
- The challenge for mr. kemper was manifold .
- The reasons for the delay were manifold .
- Life was passionate and manifold .
- The exhaust gas exits through the other exhaust manifold .
- The moves in chess are not only manifold , but involute .
- Pascal was a man of manifold but contradictory qualities .
- She walked about the room, turning over her manifold wrongs .
- Resonators have been mounted on or close to the injection manifolds .
- All this time, who shall detail the tribulations manifold of her .
- many and varied; having many features or forms; "manifold reasons"; "our manifold failings"; "manifold intelligence"; "the multiplex opportunities in high technology"
Synonyms: multiplex, Verb
- combine or increase by multiplication; "He managed to multiply his profits"
- make multiple copies of; "multiply a letter"
- a pipe that has several lateral outlets to or from other pipes
- a set of points such as those of a closed surface or an analogue in three or more dimensions
- a lightweight paper used with carbon paper to make multiple copies; "an original and two manifolds"
Synonyms: manifold paper,
"manifold writer" in Chinese, "manifold paper" in Chinese, "manifesto of the communist party" in Chinese, "manifesto on southern africa" in Chinese, "manifesto; declaration" in Chinese, "manifestoes of surrealism" in Chinese, "manificat" in Chinese, "manifold (exhaust ) for engines" in Chinese, "manifold absolute pressure" in Chinese, "manifold adaptations" in Chinese, "manifold adapte" in Chinese,