maintenance in Chinese
[ 'meintinəns ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "maintenance"Synonyms of "maintenance""maintenance" in a sentence"maintenance" meaning
- Other maintenance departments had pitched in .
- Maintenance snow crews were nearing exhaustion .
- Above them was the maintenance room .
- His main theme was maintenance of american neutrality .
- A coveralled maintenance worker ran into the lobby .
- Maintenance of humidity is vital for ciliary function .
- To investors he promised maintenance of the gold standard .
- Often, the pcv filter does not receive regular maintenance .
- Both have their due office and place in the maintenance of religion .
- A maintenance switchdown had been ordered at minimum load hour .
- activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care"
Synonyms: care, upkeep,
- the unauthorized interference in a legal action by a person having no interest in it (as by helping one party with money or otherwise to continue the action) so as to obstruct justice or promote unnecessary litigation or unsettle the peace of the community; "unlike champerty, criminal maintenance does not necessarily involve personal profit"
Synonyms: criminal maintenance,
- the act of sustaining life by food or providing a means of subsistence; "they were in want of sustenance"; "fishing was their main sustainment"
Synonyms: sustenance, sustentation, sustainment, upkeep,
- court-ordered support paid by one spouse to another after they are separated
- means of maintenance of a family or group
"maintenance command" in Chinese, "maintenance man" in Chinese, "maintenance drug" in Chinese, "maintenance work" in Chinese, "separate maintenance" in Chinese, "gang maintenance" in Chinese, "maintanence phase" in Chinese, "maintapaka" in Chinese, "maintegration" in Chinese, "maintelligence office" in Chinese, "maintenability" in Chinese, "maintenance (vehicle )" in Chinese, "maintenance access" in Chinese, "maintenance action; maintenance task" in Chinese, "maintenance administration handbook" in Chinese,