mad in Chinese
[ mæd ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "mad"Synonyms of "mad""mad" in a sentence"mad" meaning
past tense: madded past participle: madded present participle: madding
- But he was certainly a little bit mad .
- It is my private persuasion that he is mad ...
- I feel i shall go mad when you touch me .
- He must be joking or else he is mad .
- He had this same mad idea a few years ago .
- He means mad out of his head mad .
- He went off his head, like a mad bull with rage .
- You'll drive mum mad one of these days .
- None but a mad man would swim against the stream .
- We were afraid that she might go mad .
- roused to anger; "stayed huffy a good while"- Mark Twain; "she gets mad when you wake her up so early"; "mad at his friend"; "sore over a remark"
Synonyms: huffy, sore,
- affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
Synonyms: brainsick, crazy, demented, disturbed, sick, unbalanced, unhinged,
- marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion; "a crowd of delirious baseball fans"; "something frantic in their gaiety"; "a mad whirl of pleasure"
Synonyms: delirious, excited, frantic, unrestrained,
- very foolish; "harebrained ideas"; "took insane risks behind the wheel"; "a completely mad scheme to build a bridge between two mountains"
Synonyms: harebrained, insane,
"madder" in Chinese, "madding" in Chinese, "mad money" in Chinese, "mad apple" in Chinese, "mad minute" in Chinese, "mad cow disease" in Chinese, "mac地址" in Chinese, "mac地址欺骗" in Chinese, "mac地址与绑定的" in Chinese, "mac文件系统" in Chinese, "mac项目" in Chinese, "mad abes" in Chinese, "mad about mambo" in Chinese, "mad about men" in Chinese, "mad about music" in Chinese,