vertical meaning in Chinese
1.垂直的，直立的，竖立的，纵的( opp. horizontal )。
- More: Next
- It has a vertical exaggeration of 200 times .
- The vertical line meets the horizontal one here .
- The n vertical planes are called diagonal plane .
- The vertical axis is therefore called the imaginary axis .
- Vertical movement of c is prevented by the support .
- vertic chernozems in Chinese
- vertic features in Chinese
- vertic luvisol in Chinese
- vertic luvisols in Chinese
- vertica stove in Chinese
- vertical (length) scale in Chinese
- vertical (type) condenser in Chinese
- vertical abutment joint in Chinese
- vertical ac generating set in Chinese
- vertical acceleration in Chinese