ventilating meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- Be sure to ventilate on the upstroke .
- We ventilate a room by opening windows .
- The lungs ventilate the blood .
- The matter should not be hushed up, but freely ventilated .
- He thought that this would not be so if the ships were better ventilated .
- ventilated wet suit in Chinese
- ventilated wind tunnel in Chinese
- ventilated-frame machine in Chinese
- ventilatedr equipment in Chinese
- ventilater sliding panel in Chinese
- ventilating air in Chinese
- ventilating arrangement in Chinese
- ventilating blower in Chinese
- ventilating brick in Chinese
- ventilating bronchoscope in Chinese