uterus meaning in Chinese
(pl. -ri ) 【解剖学】子宫。
- More: Next
- In humans and monkeys, there is only one uterus .
- Atropine has negligible effects on the human uterus .
- By day 11 the ovum begins to attach and implant in the lining of the uterus .
- The uterus receives its blood and nerve supply through the broad ligament .
- The uterus consists of two uterine horns, a body and a cervix .
- uterovesal pouch in Chinese
- uterovesical in Chinese
- uterovesical fistula in Chinese
- uterovesical rupture in Chinese
- uterovesicalfistula in Chinese
- uterus acollis in Chinese
- uterus and vagina prolapsus retractor in Chinese
- uterus angiography catheter in Chinese
- uterus arcuatus in Chinese
- uterus atrophy in Chinese