unionism meaning in Chinese
3.【美史】 〔the U-〕 (南北战争时反对南北分裂的)联邦主义。
- More important, employers somewhat frantically organized company unions as a foil to independent unionism .
- They played a big part in developing latin american unionism
- Chartism failed because of its weak and divided leadership , and its lack of coordination with trade - unionism
- The industrial revolution created the industrial working class , the proletariat , and it later led to trade unionism
- Most forecasts predict that this trend will continue , perhaps until unionism is confined to museums and history books