under meaning in Chinese
1.在下，从属着，服从着。 bring under, get under, keep under 等〔参看各该动词条〕。 The ship went under. 船下沉了。
2.在下文中。 See under for further information. 更详尽资料见下文。
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- England flourished under the tudors .
- I am under almost total control of hormones .
- Bulky portion is tucked under top of cast .
- Children under five years of age are not charged .
- Red lines were drawn under the topic sentences .
- undepreciated in Chinese
- undepreciated balance in Chinese
- undepreciated balance of the cost in Chinese
- undepreciated cost in Chinese
- undepreciated value in Chinese
- under applied (manufacturing) expenses in Chinese
- under (the) pretense of friendship in Chinese
- under (this) circumstances in Chinese
- under - view mirror in Chinese
- under 18 and under the knife in Chinese