to point out meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- We had to point out that chrysler stock was not held by institutions .
- It is important to point out that laws and trends are radically different things .
- It is one of the most characteristic tasks of any technology to point out what cannot be achieved .
- The investigating board was at pains to point out that keith had requested to be temporarily relieved from duty, that his request was reasonable .
- I beg to point out that your facts are incorrect