to accelerate meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- We expected to accelerate trade, the exchange of persons, and eventually diplomacy .
- The kremlin needed an excuse to accelerate the pressures it was exerting on india .
- In order to catch up with and surpass the advanced world levels we 'll have to accelerate our speed .
- Basically the developing countries as a whole have not been able to accelerate their food production growth rates enough to keep up with their rapidly increasing populations .
- Control about the direction that the key to accelerate
- to absorb liquidity in Chinese
- to absorb the full meaning of a remark in Chinese
- to absorb the small states in Chinese
- to absorb the wrath of god in Chinese
- to abstract sth from in Chinese
- to accept an invitation in Chinese
- to accept an offer in Chinese
- to accept an orderto take an order in Chinese
- to accept offer in Chinese
- to access in Chinese