the county meaning in Chinese
- county: n. 1.〔英国〕郡〔与专有名词连用 ...
- county seat; county town: 县城
- the head of a county; county magistrate: 县长
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- He was the deadest shot in the county one time .
- He belongs to the county set .
- The criminal has been sent to the county seat under guard .
- " she would spend a full thirty days in the county stockade .
- The canal has proved useful to the county in many ways .
- the country of the pyramids in Chinese
- the country that produced the great man in Chinese
- the country wife in Chinese
- the countrys ~ economy burst a year ago in Chinese
- the countryside in summer in Chinese
- the county court rule committee in Chinese
- the county down in Chinese
- the couple back to home together in Chinese
- the couple goes back home together in Chinese
- the couple in name in Chinese