technician meaning in Chinese
[ tek'niʃ(ə)n ] Pronunciation: "technician" in a sentence "technician" meaning
- it - technician: 现有
- accounting technician: 会计技术员
- aeromedical technician: 低压舱技术员
- Technicians were bustling about .
- It is an intriguing problem for the snow technician .
- America needs more engineers, scientists, and technicians .
- Scientists and technicians were engaged and organised on a very large scale .
- For some young writers she was a person to believe in, if only as a technician .
- technicalregulatio in Chinese
- technicals in Chinese
- technicaltechnology in Chinese
- technicalworkerswithspecificgrades in Chinese
- technicaservice and assistance in Chinese
- technician apprentice in Chinese
- technician apprentice pay scale in Chinese
- technician as assistant professor in Chinese
- technician control cabinet in Chinese
- technician education council in Chinese