stone meaning in Chinese
2.宝石 (＝precious stone)。
- More: Next
- Let's mix concrete, sand and stones .
- He built an altar of smooth stones .
- There was a beautiful stone font there .
- Adam and eve built an altar of stones .
- Don't you cast the first stone at any rummies .
- The inscription is deeply cut on the stone .
- The heap of stones was put into the truck .
- The stone fell from the wall in fragments .
- It was about the last straw for jabez stone .
- Take the stones and do the best you can .