slti meaning in Chinese

Pronunciation:   "slti" in a sentence   "slti" meaning
《英文MSH词典》SLTI
[入口词] SLTI
[主题词] Shiga-Like Toxin I
[英文释义] A toxin produced by certain pathogenic strains of ESCHERICHIA COLI such as ESCHERICHIA COLI O157. It is closely related to SHIGA TOXIN produced by SHIGELLA DYSENTERIAE.
Download Dictionary App Chinese English Dictionary

Examples

  1. slti will set up the first-class business starting stage for all the people with high aspiration
    英伦帝华为有志之士创造了国内一流的施展才华的创业平台。
  2. shanghai lti automobile components co ., ltd . ( slti ) is a joint venture established by geely holding group and manganese bronze holdings, in which geely takes up 51 % stock shares, shanghai maple accounts for 1 %, totally 52 % for geely holding group as a controlling share holder while manganese bronze holdings occupies 48 % stock shares
    上海英伦帝华汽车部件有限公司(简称英伦帝华)是吉利控股集团与英国锰铜控股集团共同成立的合资企业,其中吉利集团在合资企业中占51%的股份,华普汽车占1%,锰铜控股占48%,中方以52%的股份成为控股方。

Related Words

  1. slt-1 in Chinese
  2. slt-i in Chinese
  3. slt-ii in Chinese
  4. slt. in Chinese
  5. sltf in Chinese
  6. sltii in Chinese
  7. sltimus haeres in Chinese
  8. sltn in Chinese
  9. slto in Chinese
  10. sltr in Chinese
PC Version简体繁體Definition