situated meaning in Chinese
1.位于…的，坐落在…的 (at; on)。
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Their apartments were situated on the first floor ..
- Our school is situated on elm street .
- You are very pleasantly situated here !
- I situated myself at the back of the room .
- Our little habitation was situated at the foot of a sloping hill .
- situ-wx in Chinese
- situa in Chinese
- situación determinada in Chinese
- situación dramática in Chinese
- situate in Chinese
- situated automaton in Chinese
- situated behind in Chinese
- situated in front near or at the front in Chinese
- situated in the front part of a vehicle in Chinese
- situated in the middle in Chinese