situate meaning in Chinese
使某设施等位于[坐落]某地，确定某事发生于某地某时 (in, at, on)。 使人处于某境地〔多用被动结构，见下条〕。 situate a factory in a suitable site 把工厂建在一个适中的地点。 Their apartments were situated on the first floor. 他们的住房在二楼。 He can't situate his recollection in an+More...
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Their apartments were situated on the first floor ..
- Our school is situated on elm street .
- You are very pleasantly situated here !
- I situated myself at the back of the room .
- Our little habitation was situated at the foot of a sloping hill .