saw a wolf meaning in Chinese
- of the wolf: 狼的
- wolf: n. (pl. wolves ) 1 ...
- saw: saw1 see 的过去式。 n. ...
- boy ： oh, i just wanted to show the sheep how you'd come running if i, if i saw a wolf
- many people said it was a lifetime experience seeing a wolf in the wild in yellowstone
- "one day the young shepherd told the count s steward that he had seen a wolf come out of the sabine mountains, and prowl around his flock
- the count and semyon galloped out of the bushes, and on their left they saw a wolf . with a soft, rolling gait it moved at a slow amble further to their left into the very thicket in which they had been standing