sabotage meaning in Chinese
怠工；(劳资纠纷、战争中的)胡乱破坏。 engage in sabotage 从事破坏。vt.,vi.
(对…)怠工 (on); 破坏，阻挠。 sabotage peace 破坏和平。
- More: Next
- He said he could not put up with such internal sabotage any longer .
- But a suspicion of sabotage would emerge quickly and later be proven true .
- It is clear to me now that sammy tyler is trying to sabotage the contract negotiations .
- The railway lines into russia, carrying vital military supplies, were key targets for german sabotage .
- He was sure the agent was a sleeper, probably for sabotage in the event of an international crisis .