return journey meaning in Chinese
- return: vi. 1.回转，回来，回去，返回， ...
- journey: n. 1.(通常指陆上的)旅行〔cf ...
- return journey fare: 往返旅行票价
- The return journey was made over the same route .
- Scott and his companions set out on the return journey .
- On his return journey in the train across siberia he wrote a barren reply .
- Bitterly disappointed, scott and his companions set out on the return journey .
- Thousands of lanterns slowly drifted out to sea guiding the dead on their return journey to the other world .