resistant meaning in Chinese
- be resistant to: 抵抗...的, 对...有耐药力的; ...
- resistant to: adj.有抵抗力的; 对...有抵抗 ...
- fire resistant = fire-resistant: 抗火的
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- The rock is resistant to weathering and erosion .
- Dyes have to be more resistant to ozone .
- Antibiotics favor the growth of resistant mutants .
- He remained mutely resistant .
- The first is extremely resistant to nucleophilic reagents .
- resistancetoultravioletdiscoloration in Chinese
- resistancetoweather in Chinese
- resistance、electric heating wire in Chinese
- resistance（toflow） in Chinese
- resistanee to rupture in Chinese
- resistant anti-dirt rosin lens in Chinese
- resistant attachment in Chinese
- resistant bacteria in Chinese
- resistant bacterium in Chinese
- resistant bank in Chinese