relative meaning in Chinese
2.相对的；相关的；以(他物)为准的，相应的，成比例的 (to) 相比较的。
- More: Next
- A distant relative is not as good as a near neighbour .
- He discriminates in favour of his relatives .
- Once you were nearly the victim of a near relative .
- He had neither relatives nor friends there .
- What are the relative merits of the two ？
- relationshiwith co workers in Chinese
- relationshiwith coworkerss in Chinese
- relatire closing error in Chinese
- relatival in Chinese
- relativally in Chinese
- relative (measurement) method in Chinese
- relative absorbance in Chinese
- relative absorption in Chinese
- relative absorption coefficient in Chinese
- relative absorption cross section in Chinese