ravine meaning in Chinese
download dictionary App, translate anytime
- More: Next
- Along the ravine there was a mule path .
- Birches and oaks feathered the narrow ravines .
- The cable system is ideal for spanning natural barriers of wide rivers, deep valleys, or ravines .
- He dared her to jump across a wide ravine which might have meant serious injury or death if she had slipped .
- In a wild ravine high in the carpathian mountains, wan light diffused through yellowing leaves shows a meandering forest path .