rate of growth meaning in Chinese
- The sheer rate of growth of content has already been noted .
- The rates of growth of births and deaths will depend a number of factors .
- Oil-exporting countries commonly experienced declines in the rate of growth of their agricultural sectors .
- That would cut their average rates of growth by roughly four percentage points annually during the period adjustment .
- As a rough approximation of the rate of income growth per capita, one can subtract the rate of increase in population from the rate of growth in total income .