propertied meaning in Chinese
- The tax will affect only the propertied classes .
- In these applications , chitosan was used for its natural antimicrobial propertied and its ability to provide a moist environment and to accelerate wound healing
- It is quite superb in weld - ability as proved by the excellent mechanical propertied . it can be used for welding key low - carbon steel structures , such as ships , bridges and pressure containers
- It could be found that mmt was partially exfoliated and partially intercalated in the matrix . a proper amount of mmt could improve the mechanical and thermal propertied of the pvc / ( pb a - mmt ) nanocomposites
- Then marx noticed not only the economic problem that former law thinker made light of , to be used to explain the relationship among country , law and society , but also saw the essence of the hegelian law philosophy was elaboration of the german propertied class “ modern nation ”