proceeding meaning in Chinese
[ prə'si:diŋ ] Pronunciation: "proceeding" in a sentence "proceeding" meaning
- ancillary proceeding: 附加程序
- arbitral proceeding: 仲裁程序
- bankruptcy proceeding: 破产程序; 破产法律程序; 破产手续
- It was the son who proceeded against his father .
- The meeting will take proceed as planned .
- Everything was proceeding according to the plan .
- The talks proceeded in a friendly atmosphere .
- How shall we proceed with our industrialization ?
- proceed-to-select in Chinese
- proceed-to-select signal in Chinese
- proceed-to-send in Chinese
- proceed-to-transmit signal in Chinese
- proceeded against in Chinese
- proceeding demonstration in Chinese
- proceeding in error in Chinese
- proceeding in rem in Chinese
- proceeding institute radio engineers in Chinese
- proceeding measurement in Chinese