potency meaning in Chinese
[ 'pəʊtənsi ] Pronunciation: "potency" in a sentence "potency" meaning
- active potency: 主动潜能
- allelic potency: 基因潜能
- antigenic potency: 抗原效能
- More: Next
- The immunogenic potency of soluble antigens may be considerably increased .
- This experience of heightened vitality and potency fills me with joy .
- One wonders why nature, with some snakes, concocted poison of such extreme potency .
- One wonders also why nature , with some snakes concocted poison of such extreme potency .
- Anxious to know the worst, and willing, in such an emergency, to try the potency of gold, he overcome his reluctance to speak to magua .