poplar meaning in Chinese
[ 'pɔplə ] Pronunciation: "poplar" in a sentence "poplar" meaning
【植物；植物学】杨属植物；白杨；杨木。 the white [silver] poplar 银白杨。 the Chinese white poplar 毛白杨。 the Lombardy poplar 钻天杨，毛杨。 the trembling poplar＝aspen.
- More: Next
- Daylight was dying, the moon rising, gold behind the poplar !
- A poplar pierced up into the dark-blue sky and touched a white star there .
- The moon had freed herself above the poplars and poured her unreality on the garden .
- Many further details of poplar breeding and culture in europe are contained in a book by schreiner .
- Nursery stock - specification for poplars and willows