pericarditis meaning in Chinese
- More: Next
- Pericarditis may occur as a primary disease process .
- Early pericarditis may also produce a friction thrill .
- Flattening of the right atrial border is also seen in constrictive pericarditis .
- Thus , this is called a " hemorrhagic pericarditis "
- This diagram depicts the appearance of a fibrinous pericarditis
- pericardiotomy in Chinese
- pericardiotomy for removal of clot in Chinese
- pericarditi in Chinese
- pericarditic in Chinese
- pericarditic pseudocirrhosis in Chinese
- pericarditis callosa in Chinese
- pericarditis externa et interna in Chinese
- pericarditis obliterans in Chinese
- pericarditis villosa in Chinese
- pericarditis with effusion in Chinese