peace meaning in Chinese
2.和好，和睦；〔常 P-〕媾和，讲和；媾和条约，和约 (＝treaty of peace)。
- More: Next
- We made concessions for the sake of peace .
- As a matter of fact, the town was at peace .
- The desirability of peace needs no affirmation .
- He declared his profound longing for peace .
- One can sense the people yearning for peace .
- peabody individual achievement test in Chinese
- peabody picture vocabulary test in Chinese
- peabody water services ltd in Chinese
- peabodyawards in Chinese
- peac in Chinese
- peace (disambiguation) in Chinese
- peace (shizukesa) in Chinese
- peace accords for angola in Chinese
- peace all year round in Chinese
- peace along the road in Chinese